Design-build construction has been widely adopted as the better project delivery system. This is because using an architect is more time consuming than dealing with a design-build firm.
Using an architect involves two stages before building. You will have to:
- Interview and hiring an architect
- Solicit bids, interview, and hire a general contractor to build.
This means design-bid-build is the more expensive route to take as it involves two contracts being paid separately. This fact alone has proven to provide homeowners with up to 10% savings by using a design-build contractor.
Peace of mind in every design
Our design-build services were established to provide you a well designed space that suites your lifestyle. This creates more of a personal approach and allows clients to avoid being placed between the architect/engineer and contractor. Our creative designs are based on your tastes and goals, so we know you’ll be completely satisfied with the results. Our design packages include comprehensive permitting services and assistance through exterior and interior design to fit each individual client’s needs.
Other benefits of design-build construction:
- Provides the ability to focus project completion and responsibility on a single entity
- Alleviates a significant amount of risk that can be placed on owners
- Enables the easy integration of project changes, minimizing disruption and expediting the entire process
- Typically leads to project costs saving and a reduction in project duration
- Usually enables project completion with far less unforeseen problems[/three_fourth]
Design-build services for any home renovation
Looking for a beautiful, functional design for a bathroom or kitchen remodel? Click the photo to learn more!