Essential Services Are Available During the COVID-19 Pandemic
It is the goal of High Tech Pacific Builders, LLC to fully comply with Governor Inslee’s Stay Home, Stay Safe Initiative. As a result, general construction has ceased and HTPB shall only engage in the ‘’essential business’’ of service work as permitted under the Governor’s Proclamation.
Since service work is allowable, HTP Builders is only operating under their Handyman Service Division and special precautions are being taken.
The firm has implemented new procedures. However, these precautions are not just policies they are promises.
HTPB’s Promises to Clients
HTP Builders is working hard to continue to serve the community, while keeping teammates and clients protected. Therefore, a number of promises have been made in order to maintain safe operations.
Our promises to you:
1. HTPB team members who feel under the weather are not permitted to work no matter how minor their symptoms.
2. If any team member experiences virus-like symptoms, they are tested for COVID-19.
3. Only one team member will be assigned to your project to limit the number of individuals in your home.
4. Our craftsmen will use a disinfectant to clean tools and other supplies that will be brought into your home.
5. If a client or assigned technician is not feeling well on the date of the visit, we will reschedule. A pre-arrival phone call will allow for a quick health-check.
6. Clients will be greeted at the door (skipping the hand shake) and then the tech will place clean gloves, a mask, and boot covers on.
7. Prior to entering, you will be respectfully asked to step away from the door to establish 6-foot social distancing. This will be maintained during the site visit.
8. Larger projects where multiple team members are required to work simultaneously are not permitted until further notice.
9. Coronavirus can remain on some surfaces for days. So expect touch-free transactions. Digital work orders for electronic approval will be emailed.
10. After completion, no checks or cash will be taken. An emailed invoice for online payment will be made available.
The safe essential operation of your home
As the Governor noted in his order, service providers are “needed to maintain continuity of operations and to protect the health and well-being of Washingtonians.” Therefore, HTPB is still assisting with fulling the essential needs of our clients, helping them maintain the safe and essential operation of their homes.
If you or anyone you know are in need of handyman or home repair services, we can help. Click to learn about our two service options under our home-call services division.
We wish everyone the best and hope everyone stays safe and healthy as we continue to navigate through this pandemic.Share