Construction expertise meets comfortable experiences
Finding a reputable home improvement company can be difficult.
You deserve to NOT worry about things like:
- Will our project get done on time?
- Will they leave us hanging out to dry?
- Why won’t they return my phone calls?
- Are we going to get what we paid for?
These common frustrations can be avoided if you hire a contractor who spent years creating and fine tuning written systems for you, their clients. Systems that are proven to deliver consistent results for their customers. Hire a contractor who puts YOU FIRST.
You don’t need suffer through a contractor horror-story experience, which is all too common in our area.
Choose a firm who can prove they will deliver expertise and a comfortable experience before you sign a contract.
As a top-choice home remodeling contractor, building is easy. So, what do we really specialize in?
We are experts in providing our clients with the service experience they deserve and we can prove it.
You can do without the project-related frustrations that are so hard to forget.
Choose the only contractor serving King County who has real systems in place to deliver home improvement with less hassle ©.
Your project will be done right without shortcuts or cut corners. Results that don’t only look good when were finished, but those that will last for many years down the road.
Isn’t that what you really want in you home improvement contractor?
Be at peace with your home remodeling project
During a home remodeling project, your peace of mind should be your contractor’s priority. So, at High Tech Pacific Builders it is at the top of our list.
The peace of mind you will have working with a professional home improvement contractor
- Over 30 years of family building experience and know-how
- Recent homeowner references on file PLUS business references
- Fully licensed and insured as required by the state of Washington
- OSHA trained safety crews
- EPA Lead Certified
Practically eliminate mid-job surprises on your project with HTPB
- Meticulous, up front, design and pre-project planning
- A detailed, systematic, method for your entire project that ensures every detail is addressed and your project goes smoothly
- Fixed-proposal pricing and budget control, so you will know exactly what to expect
- A written, detailed, project process and schedule specifically for your home improvement needs
- Up front personalized management and supervision to keep everything on schedule and on budget
- On-site supervision and constant quality control inspections
Comfortable home remodeling
Your home is in good hands with High Tech Pacific Builders’ experienced and specialized team. HTPB will go out of our way to make sure your comfortable during your home improvement project. From offering eco-healthy and sustainable building options to our awesome dust mitigation system that will eliminate up to 90% of airborne particulates, we will go above and beyond for our clients.
Our clients also appreciate that they are provided:
- Professional service and daily clean up
- Highly certified project management team
- Ongoing skills training for a progressive staff
- Proactive safety program
- Team member handbook which promotes superior service
- End of shift checklists to ensure nothing is overlooked
- Written code of job site conduct
- Technologically advanced methods, systems, and materials
You Are Never ‘’Just Another Project’’
- Our clients love working directly with the owner
- One point of contact to get your questions answered quickly
- Project communication meetings and written scheduling, so you will always know what’s going on
- Access to your pertinent project information via our Online Client Portal
- Comprehensive walk through at the completion of your project
- Professional and detailed final cleaning
- Our exclusive 5-Year ”No-Worries Warranty” on our craftsmanship
HTP Builders maintains a cutting-edge advantage that ensures your complete satisfaction. Whether you choose us for your kitchen remodel, bathroom renovation, basement finishing, or other home improvement project, you will love our unique approach to customer service, contracting, and craftsmanship.