Searching for Handyman Services Near Me?
Googling “handyman services near me” can get old fast when you need to find a professional, honest, and fairly priced handyman. While it is true, an awesome, local handyman services company is hard to find, it’s not impossible.
You just found the no-hassle home improvement contractor with:
- Repair specialists averaging 19-years of experience.
- Fair hourly rates for high quality craftsmanship.
- Recent homeowner references & great online reviews.
- Fully licensed, bonded, & insured by the state of WA.
- Written project guarantees & an unheard-of-extended, FIVE-YEAR warranty on all remodels.
It takes 10,000 hours to become an expert, so what does 39,500 hours make us?
At HTP Builders, our home repair specialists have been in the industry for an average of 19 years. With 2080 ”work hours” in a year, that’s more than 39,500 hours.
Even so, we all participate in continual professional development. Ongoing training for our expert technicians means you will always get ”the latest and greatest” in know-how, professionalism, and advice as we keep up with the trends.
In addition to staying in step with an industry that is modernizing, our craftsmen have been vetted and background-checked for your peace of mind.
Never be ”just another project”
You will truly be appreciate as an HTPB client. Feeling like an invited guest in your home makes us work hard to treat every one of our clients and their homes with the utmost respect.
You can expect:
- Great communication, so all your questions will be answered quickly.
- Clean service to minimize the mess while work is in progress – Daily cleanup.
- Careful protection of finished surfaces around the work area & your belongings.
- Written code of job site conduct that fosters a great project experience.
- End-of-project job review to ensure your complete satisfaction.
To top it off, your project will be done to the highest level of industry standards and we also use End of Shift and Quality Control Checklists to ensure nothing is overlooked. Get a strong workmanship warranty that guarantees all craftsmanship with HTP Builders.
Does hiring a handyman who can prove they provide amazing service make sense?
Your home repair to-do list can become overwhelming, so you need handyman solutions that work.
HTPB’s home repair experts never ”wing it.” Our written, systematic approach to handyman projects offers consistent results and positive experiences.
You don’t have to take our word for it, our video testimonials speak for themselves.
Here’s a recent comment from one of your neighbors:
I have said this before and I will keep saying this… I recommend HTP Builders for ALL home repair needs! In the past two years, I have used them for building a new fence, deck repair, a new roof (due to shoddy workmanship a few years before I bought my house), taking out ancient wall heaters and a range hood flue and then repairing the walls, painting a large vaulted ceiling room that included kitchen cabinetry – no small feat – and a garage door replacement. I cannot say enough about their honesty, integrity, people skills, and willingness to work within my budget. And they also do handyman stuff around the home… where do you see that along with the “big” stuff?
>>> Mrs. S. Edwards – Des Moines, WA
Earning the trust of each one of our clients and giving you real reasons to love our local, family company is our priority. You mean the world to us. Let’s face it, without you we wouldn’t exist. As a result, we know what it takes to earn your business and would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to develop a relationship with you.
Give our Home-Call Services a try and see why our clients are raving about us.
HTPB Home-Call Services
HTPB Home-Call Handyman Services are set up to be as convenient as possible for you.
You don’t have to put up with:
- Stressful household repairs coming between you and your leisure time.
- Annual home repair expenses skyrocketing as undiscovered, small issues become large problems.
- Not being able to comfortably keep value in your home to protect your investment.
- Overlooked preventative maintenance and repairs leading to more costly work down the road – DON’T LET THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOU!
This is why we started our handyman division. Your plate is already full and we can take some of that weight off your shoulders as we’re here to help.
Keeping up with home repairs is one of the most important factors to keep in mind as a homeowner. A lack of staying up-to-date leads to bigger problems.
If you let up, may be forced to do more extensive, costly repairs in the future. Don’t let that happen to you. Find a handyman you can trust and hang on to them. Erase your home repair to-do list with HTPB’s Home-Call Services.
With multiple service options to choose from, we make everything easy on our clients. Whether you prefer a fixed-price proposal or a time and material, hourly arrangement, we can help.
Multiple Service Options
HTPB Option #1: Fixed-Price Project with Same-Day Service
Many homeowners appreciate fixed-price quotations. If this sounds like you, reach out to get an estimate. For this service approach, we will discuss your project details over the phone. If you think we sound like a good fit, we will schedule a site visit.
Here’s what you get:
- A fully-tooled, uniformed, background-checked, drug-screened, vetted, qualified craftsman will arrive to your appointment, on time, in an HTPB service vehicle ready to work for you.
- Your project will be carefully reviewed, so we will know what you want to accomplish and you will know exactly what is required for your project.
- An on-the-spot estimate will be prepared and you will have the opportunity to review it with your HTPB team member.
- If everything looks good, we will get to work on your project right then and there.
This might sound convenient, but if you are more interested in a time and material, hourly arrangement, we’ve got you covered.
HTPB Option #2: Pay by the Hour
Through our time and material option, you will only pay a low hourly, flat-rate for our time. That, plus the direct cost of materials, will make up your total project cost.
This means there are no additional markups or hidden fees.
Benefits of HTPB Hourly T&M Services
Let’s face it, some contractors pad labor quotes. These funds are legitimately added into project budgets. They are a necessary contingency needed to cover actual project costs as there is always a potential of unaccounted project hours creeping into any fixed-project job.
Bottom line, many homeowners want to make sure they only pay for hours their handyman is working for them. That’s another reason why homeowners love HTP Builders’ hourly-based pricing option.
Unlike with other contractor’s fixed-price agreements, with the HTPB T&M option you will NOT end up paying for:
- Additional markups on all project costs (varies, ranging from 20% – 60% depending on the firm)
- Unused funds in a lump sum quote (if a contractor bids a job at 10 hours and it takes 6 – YOU over pay)
- HIDDEN FEES: Get a very high level of transparency on your invoices, so no hidden fees will be hanging over you head.
Our T&M option will also provide you with more flexibility than if you went with a fixed-price arrangement on a ”locked-in” workload.
Throughout the entire process you will have the freedom to change the scope of work, decreasing or increasing it to meet your ever changing needs. This provides you with complete control.
So, how do hourly based services work with HTPB?
HTP Builders’ hourly, T&M approach is as easy as it gets. We know that home repairs can spring up and catch you by surprise. That’s just another reason why HTPB’s Home-Call Services make sense. With an on-demand service, you can get help when you need it most.
For your convenience, as soon as we arrive, you will be provided with an estimated range of how long your project may take. This way, you will know what to expect before any work starts.
You work hard and invest a lot of money, time, and effort into your home each year. So, we work hard to make our handyman repair services affordable and easy on you.
HTPB Service Calls Make Sense
As much as we are craftsmen, we are a client-centric team offering local handyman services by craftsmen who care.
We can comfortably meet your home repair needs in an efficient manner with less hassle.
Our budgeting, scheduling, and management skills promise an awesome experience.
We have a broad skill set and offer a wide array of home improvement and repair solutions.
Stop searching the internet for “handyman near me” because you found the one that will get your project completed with less hassle. You now have a handyman you can trust who can confidently handle any project that may arise.
High Tech Pacific Builders is a licensed, professional handyman services and general contracting company, so you can have confidence in our craftsmanship.
Not looking for minor repairs? Click to learn more about our home remodeling services and what we can do for you.