The Reality of Kitchen Remodeling Costs
Remodeling projects can be very exciting, but thinking about the price can be discouraging. This is especially true if you don’t fully understand how to calculate potential costs. If you are thinking about taking on this type of project, you likely have a ton of questions. Typically the majority of those questions are about kitchen remodeling costs.
HTP Builders has created a buyer’s guide to answer those questions simply, easily and free of charge. We want the process of your kitchen remodel to be as easy on you as possible. That includes understanding all the kitchen remodeling costs that will specifically affect your specific project.
This Ebook will help you in your quest to determine your individual cost to remodel your kitchen.
Do you know how much your kitchen remodel will cost? How are the costs different if you gut and replace everything vs only replace select parts?
What features will be the most costly? Where can you splurge without exceeding your budget? How do you even know what your budget is? Do you want to know these things?
The Buyer’s Guide to Kitchen Remodel
Our guide covers things like:
- Factors that affect price, like the size of your kitchen and a full remodel vs replacing specific items
- Average kitchen remodeling costs and a complete pricing guide
- What the main factors in your cost to remodel your kitchen are and how each aspect affects your overall cost
- Rate of return on a kitchen remodel during resale — an important point if you ever plan to sell your house
Beyond the facts, we also provide you with tools to figure out your particular costs based on your kitchen and your needs. This allows you to start applying overall concepts to what your cost to remodel a kitchen will look like.
We included a:
- Budgeting plan guide which goes over what you can expect for what price ranges what is usually included in each type of remodel (minor remodel, average remodel, luxury remodel)
- Checklist of items to consider – This will help you to look at your specific needs and prioritize them to help you budget item by item. This is a wonderful first step in judging your cost to remodel a kitchen.
One of the hardest parts about determining kitchen remodeling costs for your project is understating that free estimates often don’t give you all the information you need.
They may help you feel more prepared, but if you’ve ever been burned when one of those estimates was nothing like the final cost, you know how little help those estimates are. This HTP Builders’ guide includes information on what it actually takes to get an accurate estimate. It also explains why the free estimates don’t always seem to work out.
Interested in learning more?
At HTP Builders we know that understanding kitchen remodeling costs can, often times, be confusing and overwhelming. So, we want to help you work through your project even if you aren’t considering us as your contractor-of-choice. Simply click the photo above to sign up and access your zero-obligation, free copy of the Buyer’s Guide to Kitchen Remodeling. Then, if you decide you would like to consider interviewing HTPB as a potential contractor for your project, follow this link to learn more about the kitchen remodeling specialists at HTP Builders.Share